Join by Baptism
What We Believe
We are a church that seeks to love God and love people. Jesus says the two most important things are to love God fully and to love others as ourselves. We believe we actively demonstrate our love for God by loving people the way Jesus does.
Our purpose is why we are here, or as our lead pastor says, “That is why we turn the lights on, to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.”
Here is the great part of that purpose for you and all of us: no matter where we are in our journey, there is the next step for all of us to take in becoming fully devoted followers of Christ. Whether that means stepping over the line of faith for the first time or taking one more step toward more closely following Jesus. We have something in place to help you get there.
- We are a church that seeks to love God and love people. Jesus says the two most important things are to love God fully and to love others as ourselves. We believe we actively demonstrate our love for God by loving people the way Jesus does.
- There are over six billion people on our planet, and we believe God wants every one of us to have a personal relationship with Him by trusting in Jesus to be our Savior and Lord. We are committed to being an active part in bringing this about.
- We believe the Bible is true; it is authoritative and applicable to every aspect of our lives. We are committed to presenting the timeless message in ways that are relevant, redemptive, and clear.
- We believe we are utterly dependent upon God for all that we are, all that we have, and all we hope to be. Through prayer, we connect with God and acknowledge these truths and gain strength, hope, joy, and love for the journey.
- We are a church that believes in the significance of the church! As the body and bride of Christ, we value the church as the most important organism in the community and the world. We take the church’s mission seriously.
We care how we are doing. We consistently evaluate to ensure we are providing opportunities for people to take needed steps. Whether that is an initial step toward God, our relationships with one another, or service opportunities, we believe faith is a journey and steps need to be taken.
We have voluntarily affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, Willow Creek Association of Churches, and Fellowship Connection.